COVID-19 attestation for campus visitors
Welcome to Western Washington University!
Western Washington University requires all persons who enter Western's physical locations to complete a daily COVID-19 symptom survey and to follow all health and safety guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All visitors MUST complete this daily attestation EVERY DAY you enter a Western location.
All fields marked with a * are required.
In the past 24 hours, have you experienced any of the following symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- New fever or feeling feverish (such as chills or sweating)?
- New cough?
- New shortness of breath?
- New sore throat?
- New headache?
- New gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea?
- New respiratory symptoms, such as a runny nose?
- New fatigue?
- New muscle pain?
- New loss of taste or smell?
If you are sick or have any of the above symptoms:
- DO NOT come to any Western physical location. If you are on-site, you must leave the facility immediately.
- Contact your health care provider for medical guidance.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the WWU coronavirus information page.
You must check both checkboxes to continue.